What does the term “epidemic sound” mean?
Epidemic Sound, founded in Sweden, is a royalty-free music subscription platform for video makers, podcast creators, and musicians. Video producers may utilize Epidemic Sound to easily download royalty-free music for their videos without worrying about royalties or copyright infringement. Epidemic Sound even has a playlist dedicated to podcast-friendly music, hooks, and soundbeds that will blend easily into the podcast without overpowering voiceovers for podcast designers.
Producers, composers, musicians, and artists can submit their songs for consideration and use Epidemic Sound to have them distributed to streaming platforms and possibly included on playlists with millions of followers, allowing them to reach online video creators, broadcasters, media agencies, and brands.
Artists are paid up front for the rights to their music, and Epidemic Sound distributes the streaming earnings half and half with them. When working with Epidemic Sound, artists retain their creative freedom thanks to flexible, short non-exclusive agreements. Most importantly, Epidemic Sound’s music professionals collaborate with each musician to help them create the greatest version of their song.
Epidemic Sound is a music collection created by Epidemic Sound.
Epidemic Sound offers over 30,000 royalty-free tracks for download, with about 80 to 150 new songs released each week. There are around 60,000 sound effects available on the marketplace. Epidemic Sound compiles a list of the finest songs in each genre every year, making it simple for content makers to locate high-quality music.
Epidemic Sound pricing
Users can create a personal, commercial, or enterprise account on Epidemic Sound. A personal account gives users limitless followers and views while also allowing them to monetize their material or podcasts on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitch. A monthly membership to a personal account costs $15.
The commercial account is designed for freelancers and businesses who create commercial material, and it includes all of the capabilities of the personal account, as well as Vimeo and unrestricted music use in digital commercials. A monthly fee of $49 applies to a commercial account.
Enterprise user accounts, clearance for TV advertisements, programs, and cinema, music curation help, customized music creations, and even a dedicated account manager are available at the enterprise level for media businesses, publishers, and broadcasters. The enterprise level costs $500 a month.
Sound licensing via Epidemic
The subscription plan you choose will govern how you can use a particular track, but you will only be able to utilize the material you’ve downloaded during your membership time. By allowing you to connect your social media accounts and granting you a direct license to play their music as much as you want, Epidemic Sound helps consumers dodge YouTube claims. Before joining Epidemic Sound, they make sure that none of their artists are members of a PRO (royalty-collecting society), giving them full ownership of the music and preventing any copyright infringement.
- A working Shudder Bin. Posted here on the site.
- A Strong VPN such as Vypr, Nord VPN, Windscribe, Express VPN, HMA VPN. Get some strong VPNs for free here
- Internet connection that is reliable and stable
- Excellent Browser
📤| BIN: 4895044237xxxxxx
📤| FECHA: RND
📤| CVV: RND
📮| IP: US
TRIAL- 1 MONTH
- Use a VPN that is strong to connect. The VPN server must match the country specified by the BIN code IP Address.
- Go to the epidemicsound.com and sign up with Gmail. An existing account with previous subscription won’t work.
- Copy the BIN and create CC (credit cards) with this Credit Card Generator tool.
- Copy generated CC. It will contain the CVV, expiry date, and check for live ones using this tool.
- Copy Live CC to use as a payment option for the service.
- Rontech shares BINS for educational purposes. You are solely reliable for any abuse.
- Please note that most of the BINS aren’t general, which means that the same BIN for Skillshare can’t be used for let’s say Netflix and vice versa.
- Also, BINS are country-specific, so if you are in a different country from the BIN, you may need to change your IP address. A good VPN is the way to go.
- You can get some free VPN here:
- Lastly, BINS change, so by the time you are reading this post, the BIN provided might or mightn’t work. So, to ensure you remain updated and get the working BINS, join our telegram channel, and subscribe on YOUTUBE.