Whenever you try to download any google drive file which has been downloaded several times, it will show a warning message like this, “Download quota exceeded for this file, so you can’t download it at this time.” In this tutorial, I will guide you on how to download files in these circumstances. Please follow these steps to fix this problem.
- Step 1: Log In to your Google Drive.
- Step 2: Create a new folder in your drive.
- Step 3: Open the link you want to download.
- Step 4: Now click on “Add shortcut to Drive” and add that file into the folder you have created previously.
- Step 5: Now Right-Click on the folder name you have created previously (In which folder the shortcut is located.) and hit the Download option. Google Drive will start zipping the folder and depending on your file size it will start downloading after few moments.