Most of us don’t think of ourselves as trainers, but at some point, almost all of us have to show colleagues or clients how to do something. Videos are the best and most intuitive way to show someone the process, teach new skills and train new people. But sometimes just showing what to do and how to do it isn’t enough. Adding text to a video can improve clarity, help identify what you want to show, or bring i’s explanation to life.
But what should you do? In fact, adding text to a video is very easy, after reading this article you will agree with me.
Why do you need to add text to the video?
Video is excellent as a learning tool because everything your audience needs to see is on screen and you can literally show what you know. Why do we need to add text to the video? In summary, there are a few common reasons:
⦁ Clearly show the purpose of the video.
⦁ Identify someone and something on the screen.
⦁ Provides a more detailed explanation of what is seen.
⦁ Note details that may not be obvious.
⦁ Show detailed steps.
In conclusion, adding text to a video may ensure that viewers get key parts of the information they need. Check out our other product reviews.
How to add text to the video?
Having a handy tool makes seemingly tricky tasks a breeze, all you need is professional software for adding text to your videos. Personally, I do not recommend complex and advanced video editors, as mentioned before, it is easy to insert text for videos. What I recommend is a versatile and powerful video converter named WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro. The program has no obscure terminology and every step is self-explanatory. Its built-in video editor helps you add text to videos, and it can also be used as a video downloader, video editor, screen recorder, and GIF creator.
Install the software on your PC and follow the steps below to add text to your video
- Step 1: Go to the “Converter” unit and load the video file into the program. Go to “Converter” from the main interface and click the “Add Files” button to import your video, or drag the file to the interface.
- Step 2: Custom text content. Click the watermark icon at the bottom of the taskbar and a new window will pop up. Enter the text content you want to add in the text type box in the lower-left corner, you can rotate the text and adjust the transparency. If you want to change the font, color, size, insert a trademark symbol, etc., click the gear icon to do it. After all, settings are selected, click “+” to add text to the video and move the mouse to position the text. The bottom right corner of the window allows you to add images to the video the same way as adding text. Don’t forget to click the “OK” button to save the settings.
- Step 3: Click the “Run” button to add text to the video. This is the last step. Click the inverted triangle at the bottom to choose where you want the output file to be saved and click the “Run” button to successfully add text to the video.
More features of WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
- Convert videos to 500+ output formats, MKV, MOV, VOB, WMV, AVI, M4V, MPG, MP4, 3GP, MTS, M2TS, etc.
- Download videos from 300+ sites, YouTube, Vimeo, Hulu, Dailymotion, Liveleak, Vevo, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Convert SD video to HD video.
- Add subtitles to the video.
- Extract audio from video files.
- Record Google meeting with sound.
- Convert video and picture into GIF.
- Edit videos in an easy way, cut, clip, crop, add effects, merge, trim, rotate, etc.
Hope you have learned how to add text to a video after reading this article. Text is very important to video, it helps you explain your thoughts, accentuate personalization, and engage your audience. When it comes to adding text to video, WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro deserves to be one of the best options for beginners because it is simple and easy to use without any complicated process. And it is a one-stop solution to video-related problems, whether you want to download video, convert video, add subtitles, or split-screen, please try it!
Want to try out WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro? Please use this link.